We have training just for you! Try our class, all ages, adult, children 6 years + and family classes!
Whether your goal is to build strength, increase flexibility, or lose a few unwanted pounds, it begins with the decision to change your lifestyle, and it could begin today! We encourage all to take classes everyday but you are not obligated to. Two or three martial art training classes a week is acceptable.
Karate or Taekwondo Martial Arts training..
Karate is a Japanese martial art form that is more lineal in nature. Taekwondo is also an unarmed (meaning weaponless), Korean martial art form with spinning, jumping kicks, and hand blocks and punches. Taekwondo is not just a martial art form but a way of life to achieve peace with body and spirit.
Olympic style Taekwondo is a modern form of game sparring. Much like boxing and wrestling of today. Even though traditional (Korean Martial Arts) Taekwondo is taught in class, our sparring and tournaments are conducted in Olympic style Taekwondo. No other style of Taekwondo other than those certified through Kukkiwon can spar in the National and the Olympic classes.
Taekwondo as we know it today is a mixture of Korean Kwan(s) (head fighting arts) which came together to form a national martial art of Korea.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out our website. Please feel free to come and visit our classroom!
- Students must bow when entering and leaving the dojang. At the commencement of each class, students and instructors must bow to flags.
- Show respect to the Master, Head Instructor by bowing and addressing them as Sir/Ma’am.
- Never leave class without permission of the instructor.
- Students must respect fellow students by not talking during class and by respecting each other’s personal space.
- Talking only permitted if student has a question or problem.Parents and spectators must be respectful of the students by refraining from loud conversations, cellphones ringing and public display of affection. This allows students to concentrate and give their full attention to the instructor.
- Students should be well groomed (CLEAN FEET and HANDS) with trimmed finger and toe nails. Jewelry should be removed prior to class to ensure safety.
- No food or drink is allowed on the work out space only the waiting area. Please throw your trash in the garbage.
- Instructor should be informed of any physical problems and limitations.
- Tuition fees must be paid on time and promotion fees must be paid in advance.
- Students must act and think in a positive manner and strive to achieve short and long term goals.
- Taekwondo skills must not be used to hurt others but can be used for self-defense and towards the protection of others when absolutely necessary.
Last resort! – You must ask permission from your instructor to participate in tournaments or outside martial arts activities. No horse play!